Jain Bhindi Masala
by Jain Foodie
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21597 times
An Innovative Idea of presenting traditional Bhindi Sabzi with Punjabi Twist.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds, clove, cashewnuts, melon seeds, red chilli, and cumin seeds.
- Add chopped tomatoes and dry spices.
- Mix everything and let it cook till tomato softens.
- Once everything is cooked, pour the gravy in the blender and add curd to it. Blend to make it smooth puree. and keep it aside.
- Wash and chop each bhindi in 2-3 pieces.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and saute chopped bhindi. Add salt and cook the bhindis till they soften.
- Add boiled peas and chopped capsicum to bhindi.
- Add the gravy and mix well until the gravy coates bhindi and peas properly.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by Jain Foodie on 28 Mar 2013Hi, My name is Sejal Shah from London, UK. Being Pure Jain, I have always found it difficult to fin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.