Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12141 times
Jain bhel puts forth a lovely spicy tossed over bhel recipe with puffed rice or murmura , cornflakes and cucumbers and chutneys.
- Dilute green chutney in 1 tsp. water
- Take puffed rice in a large salad bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, salt and lemon juice.
- Toss very well till chutneys have blended, with hand or ladle.
- Put in individual serving dishes, top with some sev and chopped coriander.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by purvikhatri on 05 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.