Jaggery coconut dosa
This recipe has been viewed 6724 times
- Soak rice, fenugreek seeds together for 6 hours.
- Soak urad dal separately for 6 hours.
- Grind the rice and fenugreek seeds together with cooked rice and jaggery.
- Grind the urad dal separately.
- Pour both the mixtures in a container.
- Heat little oil in a pan.
- Pour a laddle full of the batter on the pan and spread it in the form of a circle.
- Quickly sprinkle the grated coconut on it.
- Sprinkle little oil so that the dosa''s sides do not stick to the pan.
- Turn to the other side when it turns light brown.
- Remove and place in a plate.
- Serve with chatni or sambhar.
This recipe was contributed by cookingtime4g3 on 01 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.