by sweetsmartspicy chef
This recipe has been viewed 11932 times
Jackfruit cubes preserved in pungent mustard and vinegar sauce
- Apply oil to the knife and peel the jackfruit. Further cut it into one inch cubes.
- Pressure cook the pieces till two whistles are given taking care that they remain firm and do not get mashed.
- Break green chillies with hand, add salt and crush.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds, coriander ,crushed green chillies with sea salt and cook for two minutes.
- Add cooked jackfruit cubes, turmeric powder and cook for five minutes.
- Add lemon juice and vinegar and stir well and remove from heat.
- 8Put into sterilized glass and store.
This recipe was contributed by sweetsmartspicy chef on 23 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.