by Foodie #572775
This recipe has been viewed 5752 times
This dish was invented for my son who loves to taste my cooking experiments. Instead of soya chunks paneer can also be used.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, capsicum, chilly, vegetables and soya chunks and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the sauces, pepper and salt, mix well and remove from flame.
- Keep aside.
- Stuff each jackfruit with adequate filling.
- Dip each in the batter and roll in bread crumps/oats.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #572775 on 16 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.