by Rita rajababoo
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13466 times
Jacket potato is an enticing baked dish with the appealing jacketed potatoes filled with a cheesy mixture and then baked till done and the cheese melts. Simply superb side dish with any breads and soup.
- Wash jacket potato and pierce with fork all over.
- Place in microwave on high for about 10 minutes until done.
- This can be tested by inserting a knife/fork.
- Should not be too soft as microwave will evaporate all water from the potato and will shrink it.
- When jacket potato done, take it out of the microwave and press from the side so that the mashy inside of potato comes in the middle and beat lightly with a fork.
- Add grated chees and baked beans, salt to taste, chilli flakes, pepper and soya sauce.
- Mix well, put in the microwave again for two seconds until the cheese is just about to melt.
- Take out of microave.serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rita rajababoo on 05 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.