Jack Fruit Seed ka Kees
by Foodie #635639
This recipe has been viewed 1664 times
Jack fruit seeds are high in proteins and have a unique nutty taste. This particular dish is light and healthy and unlike a traditional South Indian rice accompaniment it can also be eaten as a snack.
- Peel outer skin of the jackfruit seeds and pressure cook for 10 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled coarsely chop the cooked seeds in a chopper.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds, urad dal, red chilli and asafoetida.
- When seeds crackle add green chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
- Add coarsely chopped and cooked jackfruit seeds.
- Mix well and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and grated coconut.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #635639 on 11 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.