Italian Veggie Soup
by Foodie #60017
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4193 times
U can also add capsicum and French beans
Add your private note
Italian Veggie Soup recipe - How to make Italian Veggie Soup
Preparation Time: 1 DAY Cooking Time: 30 MINS Total Time:
- Roughly chopp all vegetables - carrot, celery, onions, tomatoes & mushrooms
- Place them in a sauce pan
- Tie bay leaves, thyme and parsely and pepper in fine cloth
- Pour 7 or 8 cups water
- Slowly bring to simmer. simmer it uncoverred for about 1.30 hrs
- Strain the stock through the sieve into large bowl
- Discaard the contents from the sieve
- Keep stock chilled & covered in fridge for a day
- Chop all vegetables in long strips
- Slice cabbage finely
- Put the veggie stock and bay leaf in a sauce pan & boil it
- Add all vegetables
- Add cabbage, beans and pasta
- As soon as pasta is cooked remove the bay leaf and add pepper & salt to taste
- Garnish it with corainder
- Serve hot
- Drink hot
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #60017 on 03 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.