by Keep Cooking.. :)
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6124 times
This sandwich is made up of macaroni or pasta that's why it is known as italian sandwich.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the tomato paste and fresh cream and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, oregano and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add the cooked macaroni and sauté for a while.
- Take two bread slices and remove the edges.
- Apply some mayonnaise on both the slices and spread the macaroni mixture on one slice and grated cheese cube.
- Cover it with the second slice to make a sandwich.
- Grill it for 3-4 minutes and cut the sandwich diagonally to divide it into two.
- Garnish it with olives.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Keep Cooking.. :) on 23 Feb 2012Hi Friends..
M Isha from Bhopal, one more foodie like you all.. I love cooking, I feel much relaxed...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.