Italian Rice Sticks (noodles)
by Foodie #60017
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8383 times
Can also season with parsley
Add your private note
Italian Rice Sticks (noodles) recipe - How to make Italian Rice Sticks (noodles)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil noodles add oil and salt and then drain it
- Meanwhile take oil add black pepper and fry onions and add salt for just 2 mins and keep it aside
- Take celery and carrots in the same pan and add pepper and salt to it and fry it
- Take a big saucepan and add oil in it then put black pepper and fry peas and corn to it as they are fried.
- Add crush tomotoes in it and cook then add sugar and garlic and then add noodles cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Then add carrots celery and onoins to it and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #60017 on 03 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.