by LOPA SHAH
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15423 times
Here is something different type of paratha which is stuffed with pizza stuffing in short it is a fusion of indian dish with italian dish. So enjoy the innovative and different type of paratha
Add your private note
Italian Paratha recipe - How to make Italian Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Combine all the ingredients and make soft dough like paratha using water as required.
- Rest the dough of one hour.
- Steam the tomato and onion in steamer till soft and tender.
- Peel the tomatoes and crush tomatoes, onion and garlic cloves in a mixer, keep aside.
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add the bay leaves, black pepper, and tomato puree, mix well.
- Add salt, oregano, tomato ketchup, pepper sauce, and mix well
- and cook till little thick.
- Transfer to bowl, remove bay leaves and black pepper, cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl combine prepared gravy, cabbage, onion, capsicum, paneer, cheese, salt , oregano and pepper sauce, mix well.
- Roll out little thick paratha from prepared dough using plain flour, put 1 ½ to 2 tblsp of stuffing in center.
- Fold from all the sides to give square shape, seal the edges properly.
- Roll a little from opposite side.
- Heat non stick pan, roast the paratha from the side without oil on slow flame.
- Turn on to the other side , apply little oil on paratha and cook from both the sides till golden spot appears.
- Similarly prepare other parathas.
- Cut, sprinkle little grated cheese and serve with tomato ketchup or with mayonnaise dressing salad.
- Instead of combination of wheat flour and plain flour in dough, you can use only wheat flour also or can take soya flour instead of plain flour.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 08 Nov 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.