Italian Papadi Pizza Chaat
by priya gandhi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5760 times
Italian Papadi Pizza Chaat is a desi-Italian fusion delight. Chaat papadis are topped with cheese, red pasta, olives and Jalapenos and baked with a sprinkling of chaat masala for just 30 seconds. This pizza chaat with bubbly cheese is a great party snack that is sure to please your guests.
- Arrange the paapdis on a plate and spread pizza sauce on each and keep aside.
- Take cheese slices and cut it with a cookie cutter in round shape as per the size of papdi and place them on papadis.
- Spread red sauce paste on it.
- Add the red sauce pasta to it, spread some chopped olives and jalapenos.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese to it along with some chaat masala.
- Bake it in oven for 30 seconds and serve hot garnished with sev and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 23 Jun 2015i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.