by vrunda naik
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1212 times
A delicious chilled drink..
- In a saucepan combine basil, sugar, and water and simmer until the sugar is dissolved, 5 minutes.
- Cool, strain the syrup and store in the refrigerator.
- Combine the lemon juice, Basil Syrup and water together in a pitcher.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Pour over ice filled glasses and garnish with a lemon twist.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 05 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.