Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10249 times
Italian spaghetti presents the unique blend of great Italian cuisine taste with traditional Indian flavours. A lovely noodles or spaghetti recipe which can be enjoyed with meat balls or sauteed vegetables.
- Chop two of the onions to fine pieces.
- Grind the third onion and garlic to a fine paste.
- Saute the finely chopped onions till light golden brown. then add the onion-garlic paste and saute for two minutes.
- Now, add the tomato puree, required quantity of salt and chilli powder and mix well. add some water if required, to get the right consistency.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add the required quantity of salt to the water and bring it to a boil.
- Also, add some oil to the water. this is to prevent the noodles from becoming sticky.
- Add the noodles to the boiling water.
- Allow the noodles to boil for around five minutes, till they are properly done. the cooking time may vary depending on the type of noodles. take care to see that they are not overcooked.
- Strain them after they are properly done.
- Top the noodles with the sauce and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MahjabeenManji on 15 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.