by Foodie #60017
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3440 times
Also add pasta sauce to it when i add tomatoes
- Dice carrots and zucchini and tomatoes
- Cut greenbeans 3/4 inch long
- Slice leek thinly
- Finely chop parsley
- Meanwhile cook pasta until it is tender and cooked then drain it
- Heat oil in pan add carrots, leek and fry them then sprinkle sugar and cook stir frquently for 5 mins
- Then add zuccini grrenbeans peas and plenty of salt and pepper cover and cook over low medium heat for 10 mins until vegetables are tender stir in parsley and chopped tomatoes and adjust the seasoning and toss with cooked pasta and serve
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #60017 on 03 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.