Instant crispy dosa
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6300 times
* - optional
very little amount of coconut pieces can
also be added to enhance the taste
tip : once the tawa gets heated pour little oil on centre of tawa and add very little rice flour and smear the tawa with a cloth.
this helps in making dosas very easily.
- Mix all the ingredients in a vessel and add enough water to make the batter of thin consistency.
- Keep this aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the tawa and smear the tawa with little oil.
- Pour this batter on the hot tawa in circles in such a way that edges of dosa
- Is thin and crisp and centre of the dosa is little soft. (do not press and smear)
- Pour little oil on the edges and centre of dosa.
- Turn to other side once cooked.
- Then remove the dosa with a spatula once both sides of dosa is cooked.
- Serve hot with chutney powder.
This recipe was contributed by deepnand2k3 on 24 Apr 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.