Instant Whole Wheat Vegetable Dosa, Atte ka Chila
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26242 times
If you are used to hurried mornings, then this recipe will soon become your best friend! No need to grind, no need to ferment, but these delicious dosas will be on the table in minutes!
A quick batter of whole wheat flour, loaded with miscellaneous veggies, green chillies for spice and coriander for a peppy aroma, lets you make nice, golden brown dosas that will be loved by everybody.
Filling and tasty, this Instant Whole Wheat Vegetable Dosa is ideal for breakfast. Relish it with hot sambhar and chutney. Just make sure you serve it immediately after preparation as the dosas might get a little rubbery upon cooling.
You can also try other delicious recipes like the Godhuma Dosa and Spinach Dosa .
- Combine the flour, salt and 1¼ cups of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, and mix well using a spatula.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water on it and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Grease it with oil and pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6”) diameter thin circle.
- Smear with little oil over it and along the edges and cook on a medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 9 more dosas.
- Serve immediately with chutney and sambhar.
Instant Whole Wheat Vegetable Dosa Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per dosa
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.