Instant Vegetable Paneer Dosa
by Quick as Wink
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3767 times
A instant dosa recipe for all working women who are always on their toes!
- Combine the semolina and rice flour in a bowl, add 1 cup of water and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a tava and spread a spoonfl of batter to make a thin dosa.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more such dosas.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambhar.
This recipe was contributed by Quick as Wink on 20 Sep 2011Hello Everyone,
My Display name describes my cooking interest aptly.
Im a commercial artist. Wor...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.