Instant Veg Dosa
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6374 times
A dosa with a difference!!!
- In a bowl, combine the rice flour, curd, boiled peas, sliced capsicum, green chillies seeds, salt to taste and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add the carrot,sliced capsicum,boiled peas.
- Add the grated potatoes and sufficient water so as to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Sprinkle the cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
- Heat the oil in a dosa pan and pour the batter on to the pan and rotate to form a dosa.
- Cook from both the sides using oil and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 19 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.