Instant Sweet & Spicy Lime Pickle
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12901 times
Adjust the quantity of red chilli powder and sugar as per your taste.
- Wash and cut each lime into 8 pieces.
- Mix sugar and the lime pieces and keep for 2 hours.
- Take a flat bottom non-stick pan and add the lime mixed with sugar and keep stirring for a minute.
- Add the red chilli powder and salt and cook on a low flame till the masala coats the lime.
- After cooling store in air tight glass jars.
This recipe was contributed by devikaprabhu on 27 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.