Instant Suji Fingers
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8771 times
Instant sooji fingers are spicy crispy little wonders prepared from sooji or semolina.These appetizers are quick and easy to make and add a savory snack to any buffet.
- Heat oil in a karahi,add onions stir fry till golden brown.
- Add suji stirring continously do not let is change its color.
- Add milk,water,coriander,salt&pepper.mix well.
- Cook till it forms a lump.
- Set on a greased thali.
- At serving time cut into fingers and deep fry.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sonalpasricha on 06 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.