Instant Stylo Barfi
by Sushila Jora
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6367 times
On the occasion of rakshabandhan i thought of contributing a new taste to add on to the sweetness of beautiful relation of brother and sister.
Add your private note
Instant Stylo Barfi recipe - How to make Instant Stylo Barfi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Add water to the milk powder and mix well to make thick dough and keep aside.
- Separate the layers of wafer.
- Place two pieces of these layers horizontally in a tray.
- Apply a layer of ready dough on it.
- Place two wafer slices again over this layer.
- Cover it with another layer of dough.
- Garnish with chopped pista and cut into square pieces.
- serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 02 Aug 2012I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.