Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10788 times
A very tasty jhatpat sweet which is tasty and mouth watering!
- Take a small katori and cut small rounds from the bread slices.
- Arrange the slices in a shallow dish and keep aside.
- Combine the palm sugar and 1 cup coconut milk and mix well.
- Add this to the bread slices and keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add the jaggery to the remaining coconut milk and mix well.
- Remove the bread from the fridge and pour the jaggery-coconut milk over it.
- Add the cardamom powder, raisins and cashewnuts and kepe in the refrigerator to chill.
- Just before serving, garnish with almond slivers and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by jalebi on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.