Instant Ras Malai
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10521 times
Instant rasmalai is a simple and quick recipe of preparing Bengali sweet delicacy rasmalai at home.The chenna based sweet balls are simmered in a creamy and sweetened milk mixture.
- Boil the milk and add rabadi mix and cook as per the instructions onthe packet
- Take the ras gollas and squeeze the syrup out of it
- Heat little water and put the ras gollas in it for 2 min this will make it soft
- Take them out of waret and squeeze them
- Put the prepared ras gollas in the milk mixture add pista saffaron and almonds to it
- Serve cold
This recipe was contributed by pampy on 19 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.