Instant Pepper Rasam
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4434 times
It has to be served hot with plain rice and papad. A delicious hot spicy rasam!
- Combine the tamaind water with 1 glass of water, mix well and bring to boil in a deep pan.
- Add the salt and turmeric powder, pepper powder, 2 tsp of cumin seeds and garlic and mix well and boil for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the ghee/oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Pour this tempering to the rasam and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by keralacook on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.