Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10841 times
At every min open the oven and stir the mix so that it does not over flow
- Boil the butter to liquid in a bowl
- Add condensed milk and dry milk powder to it
- Add cardmom powder and saffron.. and mix well
- Heat in the microwave oven for 5 min.(stirring in between every minute)
- Let it cool for 5 to 10 min
- And make small balls of the batter.
- Garnish with dry fruits and cardomom powder
This recipe was contributed by jalshah on 21 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.