Instant Pav Bhaji
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12707 times
A simple Recipe to make the famous Pav Bhaji without hassles. Add a cube of butter on the top of the bhaji.
- First pressure cook potatoes and peanuts.
- Cut simla mirchi, tomatoes & onion into pieces and make paste from mixer seperately.
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste and haldi add the paste of onion wait 2-3 mins to cook.
- Than add simla mirch paste and after 2 mins add tomato paste.
- Let the mixer cook for 5-7 mins(if requires add water).
- Then add boiled and mash potatoes & peas.
- Add pav bhaji masala, mirch powder and salt as per your taste.
- Add water and allow to cook for some time.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#351715 on 10 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.