This recipe has been viewed 4288 times
Instant Nan is a quick recipe to prepare the traditional Pakistani flat bread, naan. The maida based dough is rolled onto a naan on an open flame or tandoor and enjoyed with ghee or butter smeared on it.
- Heat tandoor,or cooker,tava etc.
- On other side knead well nicely with soda liquid, till well incorporated.
- Apply oil and rest in casserole for sometime.
- Then rollmake balls evenly in medium size.
- Then roll each ball into elongated size roti and aplly a liitle water on upperside and invert and paste in cooker or tava(hot)invert on the side which is dampen.
- Invert the cooker or tava till it is done. remove will chimta and seko on underside.
- Serve hot with any mughlai dish.
This recipe was contributed by RIMS1 on 20 Feb 2004I love cooking as well as painting. I am basically an introvert person. But doesn't likes if to some...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.