Instant Methiya Keri Olive Oil Pickle
by vrunda naik
This recipe has been viewed 2621 times
A delicious mango and fenugreek flavoured pickle!
- Combine the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, chilli powder, salt and asafoetida.
- Heat oil very well till smoky. Let it cool and pour over this mixture.
- Add mangoes to this mixture so all chunks are coated with the masala once it cools down.
- Combine it well, transfer to a clean jar and press down lightly.
- Allow it to marinate about 1 day.
- Take out in small quantities for use in a small glass jar.
- Since this is the fastest way to mango pickle, it stays good in refrigerator more than 3-4 weeks.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 16 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.