by uma sharma
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6465 times
Traditionally malai malpuas are made from thickened milk or rabdi but this recipe is of instant malpuas which uses cream and can be prepared quickly. An excellent festival dessert item , malpuas are simply amazing.
Add your private note
Instant Malpuas recipe - How to make Instant Malpuas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix the milk powder,maida,1 tsp.ghee and water to make into a batter.mix it well so that no lumps are formed.
- Heat the ghee on sim fire and put the batter with the help of a spoon such that it takes a flat round shape.
- For preparing the syrup put the sugar and water in a vessel and bring to boil.
- Let it simmer till we have 1/2 starnd syrup.(same as for instant jalebis)now add the saffron and cardamom powder.
- Dip the malpuas into the syrup.
- In the same way we can make the remaining malpuas and then decorate with silver varaks.
This recipe was contributed by uma sharma on 10 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.