Instant Lajawab Laddoos
by sarita nagdev
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9735 times
These laddoos so easy to make,no need to cook,just simply mix the ingredients,n ready to eat lajawab meethey meethey laddoos .Its so easy that even the person who don't know the cooking can make it.
- Combine the paneer, khoya, petha, essence, cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round laddoos.
- Take a laddoo, flatten with your palms and place little gulkand in middle.
- Roll again in laddoo and then roll in coconut powder.
- Apply first yellow color dot, then orange color.
This recipe was contributed by sarita nagdev on 31 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.