by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8836 times
Kheer is generally made from rice which is too time consuming, here is instant kheer which is made from poha which takes very less time in cooking in comparision to rice kheer. So what you are waiting for? try this new version of tasty and yummy kheer.
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan.
- When milk starts boiling, add the poha, mix well and boil for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder, cashewnuts, raisins and condensed milk and mix well.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve hot garnished with saffron strands.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.