Instant Khatta Meetha Amla Achaar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 31832 times
This pickle is good for skin, hair and even improves your immunity.
- Boil water and add sugar and amla in it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Strain and cool amla and then cut them into small pieces.
- Discard seeds.make sure amla is completely dried that is no water is left in amla pieces
- Heat the oil in pan and add mustard seeds while it crackle add amla into it and saute for few minutes.
- Add the chilli powder , turmeric, garam masala and salt to taste.
- cook it again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Crush the jaggery and add in pickle. when it melts, turn off the flame.
- Cool it and keep them in air tight container, when it is completely cool down store in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#478662 on 11 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.