Instant Jumbo Sandwich
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9298 times
Presenting a simple, quick and healthy Instant jumbo sandwich with bread slices filled with slices of tomato, cucumber, potato, beetroot and cheese. A perfect snack choice to curb the evening binges.
- Spread butter on one side of each of the bread slices.
- Take a slice of bread.
- Place couple slices of potato, then tomato.
- Then place a slice of swiss cheese.
- Then place couple of slices of beetroot & over that a couple of slices cucumber.
- Place another slice bread with the buttered side facing the vegetable to cover the sandwich..
- Cut into a diagonal half.
- Repeat the process for the other 2 sandwiches.
- It is now ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by gnkeny on 28 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.