Instant Fruit Cake
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13285 times
Prepare the Instant fruit cake instantly without using oven, whenever you have sudden guests. The simple ingredients and easy way of preparing this fruit flavoured cake recipe makes the instant fruit cake such a hit among the busy people.
- Make kex to powder.
- Remove sweetened milk & transfor to a non-stick bowl.
- Keep on the heat,stir continuously,till
- It becomes thick sauce. (it takes long time on low heat)
- Place powdered kex evenly on a serving plate.
- Cover with prepared thick milk sauce over the kex mixture.
- Peel the bananas,chop them in to slices.
- Garnish them around the cake.
- Now cover with beaten milk cream throughout the cake(over bananas&sides too).
- Garnish with grapes, cherries or strawberries,as your wish.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.