Instant Dhokla By kavitakj
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5706 times
prepare the Instant dhokla instantly and serve to guests without any lengthy preparations. The gram flour or besan is mixed with buttermilk, fruit salt and spice powders and then steamed as soft and spongy dhoklas with mint chutney.
- Mix all ingredients except eno with water.
- Not very loose not very tough doe. mix well until sugar melts.
- Put some water in a cooker. greece a cooker utensil with little oil.
- Put that into cooker. put eno and some water in a mixture.
- Mix well again and put this mixture in greeced utensil.
- Put into cooker without vistle and ring. cook it for 20 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 12 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.