Instant Dhokla By chantani
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12213 times
Prepare Instant dhokla in minutes in a microwave and enjoy with coconut gratings a garnish.
- Put the dhokla making container on the stove or gas to warm up the thali.
- Mix all the ingredinets togather except the peper.it the batter seems too thick add warm water.it should be a idli consistent batter.
- Take 1/2 cup ready batter in one small bowl and add 1/4 tsp eno in it and mix it well.
- Now on a greased thali pour the batter and garnish it with black peper.
- Let it steam for about 8 minutes on a high flame.
- Remove the thali from the container and let it stand for 1 minute.
- Garnish it with little bit of oil and coriander and pack it in lunch pail.
- Enjoy these instant dhoklas
This recipe was contributed by chantani on 16 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.