Instant Chocolates By meenal72
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3939 times
Get ready to handcraft your own personalized instant chocolates to perfection with this simple and delectable chocolate recipe. Prepare the chocolates in any desired shape and size and decorate with chocolate chips or crushed nuts.
- Mix the above ingredients to a smooth mixture.
- Divide this mixture into small marbles.
- Seperately spread about 5 tblsp dessicated coconut in a tray.
- Roll the chocolate marbles in this.
- Wrap them in coloured paper.
- Store in fride.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.