Instant Chocolate Pudding
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15181 times
1-decorate with plenty of grated chocolate and serve.
- Take a bowl and melt the vanila ice-cream.
- Melt giletine seperately.
- Beat the cream & add sugar,coco powder,chocolate powder,melted giletine & mix well& add it in the melted ice-cream and mix well.
- Crush the biscuits in a grinder.
- Take a serving bowl and put powdered biscuits at the bottom .
- Put the mixture of vanilla ice-cream on the powdered biscuits.
- Put to set in the refrigarator.
This recipe was contributed by truptishah on 10 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.