Instant Bread Bhajia
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11720 times
Very easy to make and tasty snack recipe.
- In a deep bowl, crumble the bread slices,add the curds along with some water and mix well. Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Add the green chillies,coriander, chilli powder, besan, hing and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 to 15 equal portions and prepare a round bhajia of each portion.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each bhajia till golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#414600 on 18 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.