Instant Almond Burfi
Added to 272 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10677 times
Prepare the delicious Instant almond burfi instantly by mixing together the almond paste with sweetened and thickened milk or condensed milk, sugar and ghee.
- After the skin has been removed, dry the almonds a little , so that it can be powdered in a mixie.
- put all the ingredients except the essence and the raisins kept for decoration in a nonstick saucepan and keep it on a reasonably high flame, stirring all the time.
- Within 5 minutes, they will form a soft ball, leaving the sides of the pan.
- take it off the flame and keep stirring till it cools a bit.
- Add the essence you can either spread it on a greased thali and cut it into squares after it cools, or take small balls of the mixture and press it into small tart cups, to give them shape.
- the tart cups should be greased too.
- The sweets can be taken out of the tart cups by turning the cups.
- Decorate by pressing a raisin or pieces of chopped almonds on each sweet.
- Makes: 15 to 18 burfis.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.