Individual Apple Tarts
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5916 times
If your sliced apples are turning brown, squeeze some lime juice on it.
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees f.
- Slice peeled, halved, and cored apples very thinly.
- In a mixing bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- On a clean and plane surface, flour the surface with all purpose flour, roll the pastry sheet a little thinner than 1/8 inch. lay that on a sheet pan and chill it, then cut out 4 inch disks.
- Put the pastry disks on a parchment lined sheet pan and place one cube of butter on every center of puff pastry disk and a spoonful of cinnamon sugar.start layering
- The apple slices in a circle leaving a little edge to make a beehive shape.it should get smaller as you go up higher.
- When you are finished the stack of the apple slices will
- Be 3 inches high.place a cube of butter at the top and again
- Sprinkle the apple stack liberally with cinnamon sugar. bake until golden brown and tender, about 30 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by kpriyamvada on 15 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.