Indian Turnip Pickle Recipe
by vrunda naik
This recipe has been viewed 9227 times
A delicious pickle made with turnip.
- Peel and cut the turnips in thick, round slices.
- Rub it with salt and store for eight hours.
- Then, mix the sugar and the remaining spices together.
- Ground the seedless raisins and dates together with a small amount of vinegar.
- Fry the ground garlic in a pan using olive oil until it turns brown. Add the turnips.
- Once it becomes dry, add vinegar, mixed sugar and spices, ground raisins and dates.
- Remove from pan and transfer in an airtight jar.
- After for six days, you are now ready to use these delicious, spicy pickles!
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 25 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.