Indian Pizza By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 5034 times
Indian pizza is a simple recipe for preparing homemade pizza base with flour, yeast and baking soda. The pizza dough is spread into a thick roti and then cooked on a hot gridle(no oven needed). The Indian pizza is topped with vegetables and cheese and served hot as snack.
Add your private note
Indian Pizza By sonaprem recipe - How to make Indian Pizza By sonaprem
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Make a paste of chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Fry the onions in a little oil until golden brown.
- Put the paste of chillies,ginger and garlic. fry for a minute
- Put the tinned tomatoes, turmeric powder, corriander powder, chilli powder, salt and sugar and cook until it is it is spreadable consistency. for about 7-10 minutes
- Spread on the pizza base
- Top with the tomatoes, green pepper, mushroom, sweetcorn and then put the grated cheese on it.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes (until the cheese is melted.)
- Hurray the pizza is ready .
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.