Indian Pizza By chiky
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3045 times
An innovative delicious Indian pizza recipe is a favorite snack among children. Transform a basic maida based pizza base into a healthy Indian pizza recipe with an indian style spread and topping. Top the Indian pizza with a mix of vegetables in a tasty sauce to create your own Indian pizza.
Add your private note
Indian Pizza By chiky recipe - How to make Indian Pizza By chiky
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the ingredients for the topping.
- Blend all the flours and baking powder together with enough water to make a batter pouring consistency.
- Add chopped green chillies, ginger, ajwain, coriander leaves and salt. mix well.
- Heat non-stick pan, make a pan cake with the batter. put a little topping, cover and cook on low flame.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by chiky on 17 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.