Indian Pizza By Upadhyay
Added to 144 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4553 times
The gravy should not be too runny.
Add your private note
Indian Pizza By Upadhyay recipe - How to make Indian Pizza By Upadhyay
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Make a paste of chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Fry the onions in a little oil until golden brown.
- Put the paste of chillies,ginger and garlic. fry for a minute
- Put the tinned tomatoes, turmeric powder, corriander powder, chilli powder, salt and sugar and cook until it is it is spreadable consistency. for about 7-10 minutes
- Spread on the pizza base
- Top with the tomaotes, green pepper, mushroom, sweetcorn and then put the grated cheese on it.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes (until the cheese is melted.)
- Hurray the pizza is ready .
This recipe was contributed by Upadhyay on 27 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.