Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13557 times
1. cut vegetables into long pieces.
2. capsicum should be cooked before putting in the kadai with other vegetables since it is raw..
3. to boil the macaroni put little oil in it so that it will not stick to each other.
- Heat oil in a kadai,put dry onions in it, stir for 2 to 3 mins,put adrak lasun paste,stir for 1 min,put tomato pieces,stir for 1 min,put boiled vegetables,salt,tomato sauce,,dhania jeera powder,red chilli powder in it, stir for 2 to 3 mins.
- Then at the end put the boiled macroni into it..
This recipe was contributed by charvi on 22 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.