Indian Mix Vegetable Curry, Pressure Cooker Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34354 times
The pressure cooker is a boon for all those who need to cook in a hurry! Indeed, it enables you to make the tastiest of dishes is as little time as possible.
This Indian Vegetable Curry is a perfect example. A vibrant selection of veggies and paneer is pressure-cooked with a paste of onions and spices, and laced with a dash of fresh cream before serving.
The spice paste instils a rich flavour in the veggies, making this curry a grand treat for the palate, despite being very easy to make!
A tablespoon of soaked poha is ground with the spice paste, to thicken the curry and give it a luscious mouth-feel, which is further accentuated by the addition of cream.
Serve this delightful Indian Vegetable Curry with any Indian bread or rice of your choice.
You can also try other pressure cooker recipes like Pressure Cooker Naan or Pressure Cooker Rava Cake .
- Heat the oil in pressure cooker, add the prepared paste and sauté on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, paneer, sugar, salt and ¾ cup of hot water, mix gently and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.