Indian Lassi with A Little Twist
by swagatika patra
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 2076 times
Lassi is one of the most delicious smoothie prepared with yoghurt flavoured with finest fruits and purest spices. It is considered as a traditional drink all over in India.
Here I have prepared lassi in a traditional style with a little twist.
- Combine yoghurt, jaggery, cocoa powder and ice cubes in a mixer and blend for few seconds.
- Pour it into a deep bowl.
- Crumble the cottage cheese and to yoghurt mixture, mix well.
- Pour equal quantities into 2 individual tall glasses, top it with a tablespoon of rabdi, grated coconut, cashewnuts and cherries.
- Serve it.
- You can use homemade rabdi or you can buy from local sweet market.
This recipe was contributed by swagatika patra on 25 Apr 2016Cooking is my passion from childhood... I love to cook whenever I feel bored. I alwayz try to make n...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.