Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7791 times
A filling breakfast, best liked by kids, youngsters and all...got this idea from italian lasagna.
Add your private note
Indian Lasagna recipe - How to make Indian Lasagna
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 hoursMakes 8 to 10 servings
- Heat the oil in pan, add boiled vegetables, salt ,red chilly flakes and mix well.
- Add the fruits, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Add the paneer,cheese, salt,pepper powder and oregano and curds and mix well.
- Take baking dish -9 to 13 inch size and apply butter to it.
- Spread veg mix in one layer, on top of this spread 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread fruit mix and then spread paneer cheese mix.
- Repeat steps 1 , 2 , 3 and spread 4 noodles
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 30 May 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.